- Replacement hinge and mounting plate system for Medicine Cabinets which use a 170 degree wide opening hinge.
- The hinge is adjustable after installation (in and out, up and down and side to side adjustments).
- The screw hole center-to-center of the mounting plate is 32mm (approximately 1-1/4").
- This hinge has a 45mm (1-3/4") screw hole pattern. This is the distance between the screw hole centers on the hinge cup. Click on the link below to view a diagram of the screw hole pattern.
Important Ordering Information
- This item is sold by the Set: a set includes one hinge, one mounting plate and 4 tapered screws for wood or metal.
- You will normally order two sets per door
- When replacing hinges on a medicine cabinet it is necessary to replace all of the hinges and mounting plates on any door that you are working on. Mixing different brands of hinges can cause binding problems because the hinges may have slightly differing articulations.
|Model Number||Hinge: 71T6550
0mm Plate: 175H7100
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||170 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four screws for wood or metal|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 170 Degree Medicine Cabinet Hinge, 45mm Screw Hole Spacing - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet