My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Builders series spring hinges are value priced but still offer good quality.
- Spring butt hinges with 1/4" radius corners. Spring butt hinges are not handed.
- Spring tension is easily adjusted.
- These architectural grade hinges have a screw hole pattern that conforms to ANSI specifications for template hinges.
- Pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing 1/4" Radius Corner Spring Hinge, Builders Grade
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about 1/4" Radius Corner Spring Hinge, Builders Grade
Q Ernest • 03/11/2018, 11:48:20 AM Is this hinge available in double action?
A 03/13/2018, 9:18:43 AM Hi Ernest! The double acting spring hinges overall have a different design and not like your traditional butt hinge. This hinge is not available in double acting, but here's a link to our options on double acting spring hinges below; https://www.hardwaresource.com/door/door-hinges/spring-hinges.html?hs_action=1449