My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Installs easily without boring through glass doors.
- Includes self-adhesive pressure plates, machine screws, press-fit black plastic bushings, and set screws to hold glass.
- Opening angle is 110 degrees.
- For left or right hand installations.
- To install the press-fit black plastic bushing, drill a 3/8" diameter hole (1/4" depth).
- Glass thickness to 3/16" (5 mm).
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing 13.5mm Non-Bore Inset, Glass Door Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about 13.5mm Non-Bore Inset, Glass Door Hinge
Q John Prater • 02/05/2018, 9:42:44 AM will a pair of these hinges adequately support a 40" x 16" kitchen cabinet glass door
A 02/05/2018, 3:46:23 PM Hello John, unfortunately, the manufacturer shows no weight ratings for this hinge.
Q peter • 04/26/2021, 8:36:07 AM How heavy a glass door can this hinge handle?
A 04/26/2021, 9:11:48 AM This item has not been tested for weight, so you will need to use it at your own discretion. It is designed for regular size stereo cabinet glass doors.