1247 Pivot Hinge for 3/8" Partial Inset Doors
Ships by the next day!
- A 3/8" partial inset door is a door which partially insets into the cabinet opening and partially overlays the cabinet opening.
- The door has a "rabbetted edge". The inset dimension measures 3/8" and the lip dimension measures 3/8".
- This hinge is made for doors that are 3/4" thick.
- The pivot point installs in a slot (approximately 1/4") cut into the door lip. When the door is closed, this slot is only visible from the side, and not from the front of the cabinet.
- This hinge is a replica of a hinge that was once made by Amerock. It was Amerock's 1247 hinge and was available in two finishes: Burnished Brass and Zinc Chromate.
- The hinge is sold by the pair. A pair includes a "Left Hand" hinge and a "Right Hand" hinge.
- This partial inset cabinet hinges can be used on doors that swing horizontally or doors that swing vertically.
- The bottom hinge leaf normally attaches to the edge of the face frame.
- The top leaf normally attaches to the back of the door.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|