- This semi-concealed cabinet hinge is unique in that it has a 1/2" lip dimension rather than the more common 3/8" lip dimension.
- Note that our 1/2" "Lip" cabinet hinge is not the same as our 1/2" "Inset" cabinet hinge! See our 1/2" inset hinge at this link.
- This is a free swinging hinge. Cabinet doors will require a catch to keep them in the closed position.
- The screw hole center to center dimension on the hinge lead that attaches to the cabinet face frame is 2-1/8".
- This item is only available from HardwareSource.com
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing 1/2" Lip Cabinet Hinge
3/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Jamie Neill | January 19th, 2021
I had to buy these as apparently the inset on my cabinet is not the standard 3/8 size and Hardware Source is the only place I could find this 1/2 size. Hardware Source was great in getting me the hinges quickly. However, the actual product is has a lot to be desired. I knew they would be free-swinging. However, it is still annoying as now there is yet one more step to install a magnetic latch so they will stay closed. The biggest gripe is the screws that come with the hinges. They are incredibly cheap and flimsy. I had 2 break off in my cabinet while using a screwdriver (not a drill) to screw it into a pre-drilled hole. A bit ridiculous. If you are stuck having to use this size, I recommend going to the hardware store and purchasing some stainless screws to use in place of the provided ones to save a lot of headache.
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.