- Hinge has 2 knuckle design (take apart.)
- Hinge slips apart at knuckle so lid can be removed easily.
- This hinge is typically used for lids where handing is not required.
- Hinge can be used for doors, but this hinge works only for RH door when butt mounted or LH door when surface mounted.
- The mfg makes this hinge only in the handing that we stock.
|Length||1 - 1/4"|
|Width||1 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 Pan Head Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing 1-1/4" Steel Take-Apart Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about 1-1/4" Steel Take-Apart Hinge
Q Gary • 02/10/2018, 3:05:20 PM Looking for a take apart hing that is 31/2” x11/2” do you have steel or white I need 4of
A 02/12/2018, 11:08:23 AM Hi Gary. Unfortunately we do not have a take-apart hinge in that size.