Truth Single Arm Casement Operator, Front Mount
Ships by the next day!
- Operator arm attaches to the track channel on the bottom of the window with the round guide "button" located at the end of the operator arm.
- Operator gear housing attaches to the window frame horizontally rather than vertically to the window sill.
- Crank Handle sold seperately.
- Overall length of operator gear housing and arm assembly (not including crank handle), as shown in photo is 12.5".
- Length of arm is 9.5" (measured from the pivot point to the center of the round guide button on the end of the arm).
- Gear housing measures 5-1/2" by 11/16" tall by 1-5/8" wide.
- Guide button diameter is 9/16".
- The center-to-center spacing for the widest two screw holes is 4-5/16"
- The center-to-center spacing for the narrowest two screw holes is 3-7/8".
Please note: Since some suppliers hand their merchandise differently than others, please rely on the photos shown on this web page to determine the hand of operator you need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
|Window Type||Casement Windows|
|Long Arm Length||9 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #8 Flat Head Wood Screws|
|Made in USA||No|