accredited business BBB
Mini Touch Latch
Product Information & Specifications
- Mini touch latch for cabinets
- Latch installs on the underside of shelf or cabinet wall.
- Strike plate installs on the back of the door.
- Touch latches are concealed when the door is in the closed position.
- To open the cabinet, give the door an inward push, the latch will spring the door slightly open.
- Made from steel with nylon parts.
- Matching screws are included.
- Brass plated with brown strike plate and roller
- Zinc Chromate with white strike plate and roller
Technical Support Information