accredited business BBB
Livestock Gate Latch, Two Way Type
Product Information & Specifications
- Latch is made for livestock bar gates made from tubing that is from 1-5/8" to 2" in diameter. Shims are provided to attach to 1-5/8" tubing.
- Latch can be used for gates that swing open in both directions (two way).
- Latches automatically, can be unlatched with one hand. Can be unlatched from horseback.
- Latching mechanism attaches to fence post with 3/8" lag screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout). Strike attaches to gate tubing with carriage bolts (included).
- Design of latch helps prevent sagging at latch end of gate.
- The gap between the fence post and the gate should be a minimum of 2" and a maximum of 2-3/4".
- Size of latch mechanism is approximately 7.5" tall by 4" wide. Projection is 1-5/8".
- Size of strike is 4" tall by 4.5" deep.
- Made from steel base material.
- PLEASE NOTE: the green tubing and wooden post shown in the photo are for illustrative purposes and are not included with the hinge.
- Zinc Chromate Plated