accredited business BBB
3/8" Inset Hinge, Double Demountable
Product Information & Specifications
- Double demountable hinges mount with two inserts, one in a slot on the edge of the face frame and the other in a slot on the edge of the door.
- These hinges are made for 3/8" partial inset doors on a face frame cabinet. Partial inset doors have a cutout (rabbet) on the edge of the door. The cutout measures 3/8" in both directions. Also known as "lipped" doors.
- Self Closing Hinge
- 3/8" Inset
- No screws are needed for double demountable hinges
- Hinge measures 2-1/4" tall. Joint length is 1-7/8". Joint length islengthfrom tip-to-tip of the hinge pin.
- Made from steel base material
- PLEASE NOTE: this hinge is made for partial inset doors. Partial inset doors have a rabbet (or cutout) around the entire edge of the door. This rabbet allows the door, when closed, to fit partially into the door opening and creates a "lip" which partially overlays the door opening.
- Satin Nickel
- Burnished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze