accredited business BBB
Screws for Cabinet Hinges, Solid Brass
Product Information & Specifications
- Screws are sized for cabinet hinges.
- All screws have an oval head. An oval head is made for a countersunk screwhole. The oval is a flattened dome on the top of the head which gives a more finished look than a typical flat head.
- All screws in this section are made from solid brass.
- PLEASE NOTE; screws with a true satin nickel finish are not available. We have searched the market and have not been able to find anyone who manufactures them.
- The screws in this section which are listed as satin nickel are actually more of a polished or bright nickel. Using these screws in satin nickel hardware is an acceptable solution because the screw is a relatively small part of the hardware.
- All screws in this section are Phillips headed screws except for SKU's 726500 and 726502 which have a straight slot.
- Satin Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass