Gate Hardware, Stainless Steel
This section contains a stainless steel gate handle, a stainless steel cane bolt and a stainless steel spring gate closer.
10.5" Stainless Steel Handle
- Stainless steel gate handle measures 10.5" by 1.25" at widest point and 1/16" thick.
- Great for use in marine environments or anywhere the look of stainless steel is desired.
- Stainless steel is recommended for redwood, cedar, vinyl and ACQ (treated) lumber.
- Made from solid stainless steel (Type 304)
- Stainless steel lag screws are included.
- Satin Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel Cane Bolt
- For gates or doors around a pool, in a marine or corrosive environment, or for a satin nickel or stainless steel look.
- Made from 18-8 stainless steel
- Bolt is 24" in length and 5/8" in diameter.
- Supplied with two guides and a hanger made from 11 gauge stainless.
- Uses 6 each #14 Pan head screws (not included). Stainless steel screws are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Mill finish
Spring Closer for Gates, Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel spring gate closer. For use in marine environments or anywhere the look of stainless steel is desired.
- Safe for use on redwood, cedar, vinyl and treated lumber (ACQ Lumber).
- Works for both right hand and left hand opening gates.
- Torque is adjustable.
- Installs on the same side of the gate as the hinges. In the case of full mortise butt hinges it installs on the same side of the gate as the hinge pins.
- Stainless steel screws are included.
- Stainless Steel