accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Semi-Concealed Hinges, 1/2" Inset, Stainless Steel
Product Information & Specifications
- These hinges are semi-concealed, free-swinging and made of stainless steel base material.
- For 1/2" partial inset doors on a face frame cabinet. Partial inset doors have a cutout (rabbet) on the edge of the door. The cutout measures 9/16" in the "lip" direction and 1/2" in the "inset" direction. The "lip" is the part of the door that overlays the cabinet face frame. The "inset" is the part of the door that fits into the cabinet opening.
- These hinges are only available in the free swinging style. Self-closing hinges were not in common use in the 1950's and 1960's.
- Cabinet doors using these hinges need a friction or magnetic catch to keep the door closed tight against the cabinet opening
- The center-to-center screw hole dimension for the hinge wing that mounts on the face frame is 2-1/8"
- Each pair of hinges uses 10 each #6 flat head screws. Screws are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout.
- These hinges are sold by the pair (two hinges). A pair of hinges is what is normally needed to hang one door.
- For more detailed dimensions, click on link below.
- Polished Stainless Steel
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information