Cabinet & Furniture Hinges
In this section you will find stainless steel cabinet hardware which includes stainless steel soss hinges, and other stainless steel invisible hinges, stainless steel European style hinges, stainless steel glass door hinges, and stainless steel cabinet hinges. Also in this section is stainless steel cabinet knobs and stainless steel cabinet pulls, stainless steel folding screen hinges and stainless steel butler tray table hinges.
Pivot Hinges, Stainless Steel
Soss Hinges, Stainless Steel
Hatch Hinge, Lift Off, Stainless Steel
- Made for boat hatches and other hatch covers.
- Hinge is made for hatch covers that are flush with what they are hinged to.
- Hinge may be taken apart by removing clevis pin.
- Clevis pin is secured by a stainless ring.
- Made from polished stainless steel (Type 316 Stainless Steel).
- Uses #10 flat head stainless steel screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- Hinge is sold by the each. You would normally order two hinges per hatch.
- Click on link for hinge dimensions.
- PLEASE NOTE: this hinge is designed with a fairly loose fit so that it is easy to remove the clevis pin.
Stainless Steel Take-Apart Hinge
- Unique take-apart or lift-off hinge
- Take-apart or lift-off hinges allow the door or lid to be removed without having to remove the fasteners
- Made from investment cast 316 stainless steel
- Features tab on hinge barrel which keeps the door or lid from lifting off unless the door is in the fully open position
- Hinge can be used on a box lid or door (see important door usage information below)
- Hinge is meant to be used as a "surface mounted" hinge
- Hinge is approximately 1.5" tall and 3.5" wide when measured with the hinge leafs open
- Hinge is sold by the each. You will normally order 2 hinges per door or lid.
- Each hinge uses 4 each #10 flat head screws, not included but offered for purchase during checkout.
Information regarding use of this hinge on a door
- This hinge is only available in one model, a left hand hinge
- If used as a door hinge, it can only be used on a door which is hinged on the left side of the cabinet.
- If you are standing in front of the cabinet door, the door will be hinged on the left side.
- It will not work on a door that is hinged on the right side.