accredited business BBB Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Full Mortise Butt Hinge, Stainless Steel
Product Information & Specifications
- These Architectural Grade hinges are recommended for the heavier doors found on custom homes and as an upgrade for Residential Grade hinges. Architectural Grade hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade hinges.
- The hinges in this section are plain bearing hinges. We recommend ball bearing hinges for high frequency doors and doors equipped with door closers
- The 3" & 3-1/2" hinges come with wood screws
- The 4" and larger hinges come with wood screws and machine screws
- They are made of stainless steel base material (Type 304L)
- They have stainless steel pins
*NRP (non-removable pin) hinges have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door.
- 630 (US32D) stainless steel material, satin finish
Quantity Pricing Available Place your cursor over the green icon below for special quantity discounts
Technical Support Information