accredited business BBB
Weld & Bolt Heavy Duty Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- Heavy duty hinge designed to "bolt-on" to the post and "weld-on" to the gate frame.
- Available in two sizes:
- 7 inch high model
- 9 inch high model
- Click on links below for detailed information on dimensions
- Hinge construction
- Made from steel
- Available in two different finishes
- Prime coated, ready for painting
- Roller bearing construction
- Includes grease fitting for lubrication
- Large weld surface
- Click on link below for more information on how these hinges are constructed
- Weight ratings
- SKU 907010 and SKU 907122 (7 Inch Model) have a maximum weight rating of 1000 lbs per pair of hinges.
- SKU 907006 and SKU 907128 (9 Inch Model) have a maximum weight rating of 3000 lbs per pair of hinges.
- To achieve these weight ratings, it is necessary to employ standard and acceptable welding practices
- Fasteners are not included.
- To acheive the above weight ratings, Grade 5 or better bolts must be used for attachment
- We do not stock Grade 5 or better bolts, they must be purchased from an alternate source.
- SKU's 907010 and 907122 (7 Inch Model) use 1/2" diameter bolts.
- SKU's 907006 and 907128 (9 Inch Model) use 3/4" diameter bolts.
- This hinge is sold by both the "Each" and the "Pair", depending on the specific size/finish. You will normally need to order 2 or more hinges per gate or door that you are hanging. Please pay special attention to the unit field below which is found to the far right of each line.
Technical Support Information