accredited business BBB
Single Acting Spring Hinge (Weldable)
Product Information & Specifications
- Non-template hinge, for wood doors. Hinges have screwholes but are also weldable for metal gates.
- Pivot points do not align with standard full mortise hinges. These hinges cannot be mixed with other types of hinges on the same door.
- Large diameter barrel matches older style single acting pivot hinges.
- Steel base material.
- The 3" hinge comes with wood screws.
- The 6" and 7" size come with machine screws.
- The "Size" dimension is the height of the plate that mounts on the door and jamb.
- The 3" hinge maximum door weight is 45lbs using 2 hinges and 65lbs using 3 hinges.
- The 6" hinge maximum door weight is 125lbs using 2 hinges and 155lbs using 3 hinges.
- The 7" hinge maximum door weight is 130lbs using 2 hinges and 175lbs using 3 hinges.
- 601 (US1B) bright black japanned
- 600 (USP) primed for painting.
Technical Support Information