accredited business BBB
Roller Bearing Weld-On Hinge, Unplated
Product Information & Specifications
- Weld-On hinge is designed to attach to a flat gate frame and either a round or flat gate post.
- Unplated, for projects where a rusted look is desired or to match existing rusted gates (Please note: These hinges are Unplated, and will rust in an outdoor environment. When you receive this product, before this has been exposed to the elements the rust patina will vary in intensity).
- Made from steel
- Unplated (except for pivot bolt, nut and washer which are zinc chromate plated, as shown in the image)
- Features two sealed roller bearings, no greasing required
- Height is approximately 3-3/4"
- Width is approximately 1-1/2"
- Gap between gate frame and post will be approximately 2-3/4"
- For more detailed dimensions, click on link below
- Weight rated for a gate weighing up to 2000 lbs (per pair of hinges).
- The pivot arm has an oval slot for adjustability (1/2" of adjustment) of the gap between the gate frame and the post after installation.
- This hinge is sold by the each. You would normally order 2 or more hinges for each gate you are hanging.
Technical Support Information