accredited business BBB
Bore Type, Inset Glass Door Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Inset type glass door hinge.
- Requires two holes (approximately 3/8") bored in glass to install.
- Hinge measures approximately 1-7/8" tall.
- Leaf that attaches to glass is about 1-3/8" wide.
- Leaf that attaches to side panel is about 2" wide.
- Screws to attach hinge to side panel are not included (uses #6 Pan Head, stainless steel screws are offered for purchase during checkout). All other fasteners are included.
- The hinge body is polished stainless steel (type 304). The fixing plate (attaches to front of glass) is made from zinc allow and is polished chrome plated.
- For glass thicknesses from 3/16" to 5/16".
- For glass doors up to 26 lbs and 25.5" wide (per pair of hinges).
- Polished Chrome and Polished Stainless Steel
Technical Support Information