accredited business BBB
Screw Hook & Eye Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- This hinge is made up of two parts: a "pintle" side and an "eye".
- Made from malleable iron.
- Hinge can be installed in masonry by using a masonry anchor.
- SKU 504860 measures 8.5" tip-to-tip as shown in the photo to the left. The eye size and pintle diameter is 1/2". The screw is a 5/8" screw.
- SKU 504861 measures 10.25" tip-to-tip as shown in the photo to the left. The eye size and pintle diameter is 5/8". The screw is a 3/4" screw.
- These hinges are sold by the pair. A pair is two sets of hinges which is usually enough to hang one gate or door.
- The weight rating listed is per pair of hinges.
- Zinc chromate plated