Soss Mulitple Router Guide System
- The Soss Multiple Router Guide System allows you to set up a rounter guide for an entire door.
- It is especially efficient if you have a number of doors to mortise that will be using the same size hinge
- Includes router guides, aluminum channel rails, connecting angle rail, guide pins, locator pins and fasteners and a 4-page instruction booklet
- Router template guides are made from hardwood
- The Soss Multiple Router Guide System is available in 3 hinge sizes (Soss 216, 218, and 220) and it is available in either the 3 hinge model or the 4 hinge model. The 3 hinge model is shown in photo to left.
- IMPORTANT!!! You must have a Porter-Cable router guide bushing (Porter-Cable #42024) and locknut (Porter-Cable #42237) to use the Soss Router Guides. Order our SKU #900110 for the guide bushing and locknut. Router bit not included.
Router Guide Bushing and Locknut for Soss Router Guide
- This guide bushing and locknut is necessary to use any of our Soss Router Guides
- It is the same as a Porter Cable #42024 bushing and a Porter Cable #42237 locknut.
- Fits most routers
- Guide bushing I.D. measures 21/32"; O.D. measures 3/4"; distance past base is 9/16".
Router Guides for Soss Hinges
- A Soss router guide template makes the job easier and faster and will give you a perfect installation every time.
- A Soss router guide template allows you to cut both the shallow and the deep mortise required for installation.
- There is a Soss router guide template for each size Soss hinge.
- The template is held on the door and jamb with nails and removable guide pins locate the deep mortise.
- Made from hardwood
- IMPORTANT!!! You must have a Porter-Cable router guide bushing (Porter-Cable #42024) and locknut (Porter-Cable #42237) to use the Soss Router Guides. Order our SKU #900110 for the guide bushing and locknut. Router bit not included. This item is offered for purchase during checkout.