Butt Hinge with Loose Pin
- Reversible flaps for use as full surface or half surface hinge
- Steel base material
- Size is 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" in the open position.
- Matching flat head wood screws are included
- Polished Brass
- Antique Copper
- Polished Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
Small Steel Plated Hinges
- Small inexpensive butt hinges.
- Plated and made from steel base material.
- Available in either brass plated or antique brass finish. Antique brass finish is shown in the photo.
- PLEASE NOTE: the number of hinge knuckles may vary slightly from those shown in the photo.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- Sold by the pair. A pair is normally what you need to hang one door.
Please note: The Antique Brass finish is no longer available (as shown in photo). Brass plated (a brighter gold color) is the only finish still in stock.
- Brass Plated
2-1/2" Brass Plated Utility Hinge
- Brass Plated Utility Hinge
- Hinge pin is removable.
- This hinge replaces a hinge that was made years ago by Stanley. It is the same as a Stanley CD295 2-1/2"
- Hinge measures 2-1/2" tall by 2-1/2" wide (hinge open dimensions, as shown in photo).
- Made from steel and brass plated.
- 3/4" long wood screws are included.
- Sold by the pair (two hinges).
- Please note: this is a utility grade hinge. It is not made for fine furniture applications. There may be some verysmall imperfections in the finish of this hinge.