accredited business BBB
Steeple Tipped Hinge, Solid Brass
Product Information & Specifications
- Very high quality, solid brass hinge. Designed for full mortise installation but can be used as a surface mounted hinge.
- This hinge works well on doors that are from 3/4" to 1" thick.
- Nominal size is 2" tall by 1-5/8" (open). The actual measurements are 1-31/32" x 1-19/32" (open).
- Tip-to-tip measurement is 2-3/4"
- Matching wood screws are included.
- Four screwholes are elongated to allow for vertical and horizontal adjustment during installation.
- Each leaf measures 1-31/32" by 11/16".
- Click on link to view a chart of available finishes for this hinge.
- PLEASE NOTE: the manufacturer of the "Satin Nickel, Matt" hinge calls it "Silver Satin". We believe that the term "Satin Nickel, Matt" is more in line with industry wide descriptions. The finish is a Satin Nickel finish that is slightly duller than a typical Satin Nickel finish.
- Flat Black
- Gloss Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Old Copper
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel, Matt
- Iron / Pewter
- Venetian Bronze
Technical Support Information