Shower Door Hinges, 135 Degree, Glass to Glass
Product Information & Specifications
- Used for standard glass to glass installation.
- Solid brass drop forged construction.
- Stainless steel reversible hinge pin.
- Used to mount a door to a fixed glass side panel that runs at a 135 degree angle to the door.
- Hinge pin is reversible which allows it to be set at 0 degrees or 5 degrees. The 5 degree setting holds the door against a stop.
- Springs are hardened stainless steel coil springs.
- Fits tempered glass sizes from 3/8" to 1/2"
- Each leaf measures 2/1/8" wide by 3-1/2" tall.
- Hinge is designed to fit industry standard templates.
- Comes complete with gaskets, screws, allen wrench.
- PLEASE NOTE; installation of this hinge requires a cutout in the glass where the hinge is installed.
Please note: This hinge has been discontiuned and is now only available in an oil rubbed bronze finish.
Weight rating using 3/8" glass; using 2 hinges maximum weight is 80lbs and 28" maximum width. Using 3 hinges maximum weight is 120lbs and 32" maximum width.
Weight rating using 1/2" glass; using 2 hinges maximum weight is 80lbs and 26" maximum width. Using 3 hinges maximum weight is 120lbs and 30" maximum width.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
Technical Support Information