Piano Hinges - Continuous Hinges - Roton Hinges
- Piano hinges (continuous hinges) are available in
- Stainless steel,
- Brass and nickel plated steel.
- Also, wrap around piano hinge is found in this section.
Roton Continuous Hinges
- Continuous geared hinges by Roton.
- Available in mounting three types
- Full Surface
- Half Surface
- Full Mortise
- Available in two lengths
- 83 Inches
- 95 Inches
- Available in two finishes
Dark Plated Piano Hinge Steel With Holes
Dark plated steel piano hinge with screw holes. Also known as continous hinge.
Piano Hinge, Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel piano hinge, also known as continuous hinge
- Available in different widths and three types
- Type 304 with holes
- Type 304 without holes
- Type 316 without holes
Piano Hinges, Plain Steel
Piano Hinge, Aluminum
Piano Hinge, Solid Brass
Piano Hinge, Brass Plated Steel With Holes
Brass plated steel piano hinge with screw holes. Also known as continous hinge.
Piano Hinge, Nickel Plated Steel With Holes
Nickel plated steel piano hinge with screw holes. Also known as continous hinge.
Piano Hinge, Wrap Around
- Wrap around piano hinge in either single or double wrap around.
- Piano hinge is 48" in length.
- Both hinges are made to fit 3/4" plywood (or any lumber that measures exactly 3/4"). See dimensional diagram below for exact dimensions.
- Made from steel base material.
- Hinge knuckle length is 1/2".
- The screw holes are on 2" centers with occasional elongated holes for adjustability during installation. The Single wrap hinge has 70 screw holes per hinge. The Double wrap hinge has 94 screw holes per hinge. Screw holes are found on all hinge surfaces.
- Uses #5 flat head screws (not included but offered for purchase during checkout).
- PLEASE NOTE: the brass plating on these piano hinges will come to you with minor scratches because of the way it is shipped to us by the manufacturer. It is an industrial product and is not meant to be used on fine furniture.
- This style piano hinge is only available in 48" lengths. If you need a longer piano hinge you can install two hinges end-to-end with no loss of strength.
- PLEASE NOTE: we are not able to make cuts on this piano hinge because our cutting machinery cannot handle the wrap around. This piano hinge can be cut by the end user with a hacksaw however.
Please Note: UPS does not guarantee delivery times on Next Day, 2nd Day or 3 Day shipments that are oversized. We do not recommend express delivery for piano hinges.
- Industrial Brass Plated