accredited business BBB
Steeple Tipped No-Mortise Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- Beautiful solid brass hinges require no mortising to install.
- Tight pins with a decorative finial tip (steeple tip).
- Installs with only a 1/16" gap between door and door frame.
- Uses #5 x 5/8 inch flat head screws. (Screws are included).
- Made from solid brass base material.
- Hinge is made for 3/4" thick door.
- Tip-to-tip measurement is 2-7/8".
- The large leaf measures 3/4" by 2" (not including the barrel).
- The barrel measures 1/4".
- Available in 13 different finishes. Click on link to view finish chart.
- PLEASE NOTE: the manufacturer of the "Satin Nickel, Matt" hinge calls it "Silver Satin". We believe that the term "Satin Nickel, Matt" is more in line with industry wide descriptions. The finish is a Satin Nickel finish that is slightly duller than a typical Satin Nickel finish.
- Gloss Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Black Nickel
- Flat Black
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Antique Copper
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Nickel, Matt
- Polished Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
Technical Support Information