accredited business BBB
No-Mortise Hinge, Satin Brass
Product Information & Specifications
- The advantage of a "no-mortise" hinge is that because the one leaf is set inside the other installation of the hinge leaves only a small gap between the door and frame .
- For connecting doors, panels, or screens.
- No-mortise hinges are a good choice for bi-fold doors.
- This hinge will leave only a 1/16" gap between the door and frame or in the case of bi-fold doors between the two doors.
- Made from steel base material.
- Uses #5 x 3/4" flat head screws which are included.
- Satin brass