accredited business BBB
No-Mortise Hinge for 1-3/4 Inch Door, Stainless Steel
Product Information & Specifications
- Large (4" tall) ball bearing no-mortise hinge (also known as non-mortise hinge).
- This hinge does not require mortising of the door or the frame (A mortise is a cut-out that the hinge fits into).
- Made for doors that are 1-3/4" thick.
- After installation there will be only a 3/32" gap between the door and frame.
- Hinge is 4" tall. Thickness of hinge is 3/32".
- The base material of the stainless steel hinge is stainless steel.
- The ball bearings are made of stainless steel.
- Hinge pin is removable. There is a small hole in the bottom hinge pin cap. The hinge pin can be removed by using tapping out with a pin punch and hammer.
- Each hinge uses 8 each #10 screws. Screws are included with hinge.
- These hinges are sold by the "Each". You would normally order 2 or 3 hinges per door.
IMPORTANT HANDING INFORMATION: This hinge is "handed". There is a "Left Hand" model and a "Right Hand" model. Please see the links below before ordering so that you will get the correct hinge for your door.
- Satin Stainless Steel
Technical Support Information