Heavy Duty Spring Hinges, 4-1/2 Inch, Full Mortise
Product Information & Specifications
- Large heavy duty spring hinges. Full mortise template hinges.
- Hinges measure 4-1/2" high by 4-1/2" wide (in open position as shown in photo).
- Using 3 hinges per door they will work on a maximum door weight of 150 lbs.
- Hinges are not handed. They will work on both right hand and left hand doors.
- Made from steel base material.
- Easily adjusted spring tension. Click on link below for instructions.
- Screw hole pattern conforms to ANSI specifications for template hinges. Screw hole spacing matches Architectural grade hinge template for 4-1/2" hinges.
- Pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
- Hinges with a SKU number that begins with 760 are "Made in America", made in USA hinges.
- Screws are included.
PLEASE NOTE: Any of the hinges listed below with an SKU number that starts with 760 is a U.L. listed Grade 1 hinge and may be used on a fire door. A minimum of two hinges per door is required for a fire door.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE ORDERING, SEE THE "UNIT" COLUMN BELOW
- Some hinges are sold by the "Each". Each means one hinge (order 2 or 3 hinges per door).
- Some hinges are sold by the "Pair". A pair is 2 hinges. Hinges on this page may be ordered by the "Half Pair". To place an order for 1-1/2 pair (3 hinges), enter 1.5 in the order quantity.
Technical Support Information