accredited business BBB
Hettich Box Lid Support
Product Information & Specifications
- Flap support for front opening cabinets.
- May also be used as a lid support for boxes (image orientation is for box lid, for flap rotate 90 degrees clockwise).
- Available in two sizes: Light Weight and Medium Weight.
- Both sizes measure the same size, the difference is in the size of the spring.
- In the closed position the support measures 5.5" long, 1-3/8" tall and 1-3/8" wide. See link below for view of support in closed position.
- Weight ratings per lid using one right hand and one left hand support:
- The Light Weight model spring force is rated at 90 N and will hold a 4.4 lb. flap or lid.
- The Medium Weight model spring force is rated at 140 N and will hold a 5.5 lb. flap or lid.
- Made from nickel plated steel.
- Opening angle is 75 degrees.
- Each support uses 2 each #8 Pan Head Screws (for the lid) and 2 each #8 Flat Head Screws, and 2 each #6 pan head screws (for the side wall mount). Screws are not included but offered for purchase during checkout.
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is not recommended for use in Toy Boxes as there may be a danger to small fingers.
- PLEASE NOTE: Normal installation requires one "Left Hand" model and one "Right Hand" model. Make sure to order one of each in the same size (Light Weight or Medium Weight). Do not mix different weight models on the same flap.
Technical Support Information