accredited business BBB
Window Pivot Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- Pivot hinge for windows, allows windows to pivot up to 360 degrees depending on installation of window in frame.
- Hinge is 4-5/8" long by 7/8" wide.
- Hinge is 9/16" thick at thickest point.
- The gap between the two leaves is 1/16". Hinge may be mortised into the bottom of the window and the frame for a minimum gap.
- Made from 1/8" thick material.
- Hinge pivots on an oilite, self-lubricating bearing.
- Flat head wood screws are included.
- Available in two models; solid brass or steel.
- These hinges are sold by the pair (2 hinges) which is normally what you need to hinge one window.
- Steel, yellow zinc chromate plated
- Solid Brass, natural, unfinished.
Technical Support Information