accredited business BBB
Whitco Hinges for Awning or Transom Windows
Product Information & Specifications
- These solid brass, concealed window hinges may be used as a hinge for casement, awning or transom sash windows.
- If used for a casement window the recommended sash width for SKU 815000 is approximately 16" to 20" and for SKU 815002 it is approximately 12" to 16".
- For 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" sash thickness.
- If used for an awning or transom window the approximate recommended sash height for SKU 815002 is 10" and the approximate recommended sash height for SKU 815000 is 12".
- Extra heavy duty construction.
- Makes sash self-adjusting and non-rattling.
- Easily fitted to either a new or old sash.
- Eliminates the use of hinges and adjusters.
- Screws are included.
- Solid Brass