Operator for Casement Windows
Product Information & Specifications
- Casement window operator.
- Operator attaches to to the track channel on the bottom of the window with the round guide "button" located at the end of the operator arm.
- Gear housing is "Square" shaped.
- Included items:
- Operator gear housing and arm assembly
- Crank handle (5/16" spline)
- Attachment screws
- Overall length of operator gear housing and arm assembly (not including crank handle), as shown in photo is 11".
- Length of arm is 9" (measured from the pivot point to the center of the round guide button on the end of the arm).
- Gear housing measures 4" by 5/8" tall by 1-1/2" wide.
- Screw hole center-to-center dimension is 3.5" (screw holes on each side of the pivot point).
- Operators are available in a Left Hand and a Right Hand model.
- Image in photo is Left Hand model.
- Click on link to view Right Hand model.
- Operator arm is steel, gear housing is cast zinc. Finish is bronze.
Please note: Since some suppliers hand their merchandise differently than others, please rely on the photos shown on this web page to determine the hand of operator you need. If you have any questions please email us at info@HardwareSource.com.
Technical Support Information