Casement Window Operators
Product Information & Specifications
- Casement window operator made by Truth.
- Operator arm attaches to the track channel on the bottom of the window with the round guide "button" located at the end of the operator arm.
- Operator gear housing attaches to the window frame horizontally rather than vertically to the window sill.
- Related items (offered for purchase during checkout)
- Truth crank handle (not included, order separately). Crank handle spline is 5/16" in diameter.
- Uses 4 each #8 flat head wood screws (not included, order separately). Order White Truth screw.
- Window track, uses our SKU 997058 track (not included, order separately).
- Overall length of operator gear housing and arm assembly (not including crank handle), as shown in photo is 12.5".
- Length of arm is 9.5" (measured from the pivot point to the center of the round guide button on the end of the arm).
- Gear housing measures 5-1/2" by 11/16" tall by 1-5/8" wide.
- Guide button diameter is 9/16".
- Screw Hole spacing. There are two sets of screw holes:
- The center-to-center spacing for the widest two screw holes is 4-5/16"
- The center-to-center spacing for the narrowest two screw holes is 3-7/8".
- Operators are available in a Left Hand and a Right Hand model.
- Image in photo is Left Hand model.
- Click on link to viewRight Hand model.
- Operator arm and gearsare steel, gear housing is cast zinc.
- Available Finishes
Please note: Since some suppliers hand their merchandise differently than others, please rely on the photos shown on this web page to determine the hand of operator you need. If you have any questions please email us at info@HardwareSource.com.
Technical Support Information