accredited business BBB
Casement Window Operator
Product Information & Specifications
- Casement window operator for metal framed windows.
- Operator attaches to the metal window frame (facing inside the house). Operator arm extends through a slot in the metal window frame. The round guide button at the end of the operator arm attaches to a track channel on the underside of the window.
- Gear housing is "Teardrop" shaped.
- Included items:
- Operator gear housing and arm assembly.
- Crank handle (5/16" spline).
- Attachment screws.
- Overall length of operator gear housing and arm assembly, as shown in photo, is 12".
- Length of arm is 9" (measured from pivot point to center of round guide button on end of arm).
- Gear housing measures 5-1/8" by 19/32" tall by approximately 1-3/8" wide.
- There are two sets of screw holes. Screw hole center-to-center spacing is:
- Set one: 3-13/16"
- Set two: 4-11/16"
- Operators are available in a Left Hand and a Right Hand model.
- Image in photo is Right Hand model
- Click on link to vew Left Hand model.
- Available in three finishes (image in photo is Bronze finish)
- Aluminum (gray)
Technical Support Information