accredited business BBB
Truth Entrygard Dual Arm Casement Operator, Stainless Steel Arms
Product Information & Specifications
- Replaces operators made by Truth Hardware.
- Available in a Left Hand model (as shown in photo to left) and a Right Hand model (click on link below to view).
- The arms on this operator are made from stainless steel.
- Stainless steel resists rust, however, it will accumulate rust stains if not cared for properly, especially in coastal areas which have salt air.
- Proper care includes occasional cleaning of the arm surfaces.
- A light coat of wax will help keep the salt in the air from causing rust stains.
- Rust stains can be removed with a mild abrasive like Bar Keepers Friend or polishing compound.
- This operator is identical to our SKU 800158 (Right Hand) or our SKU 800156 (Left Hand) except that the arms are made of stainless steel material.
- It is also identical to Truth's model 15.10 operator, except that it has stainless steel arms.
- To compare your operator to the one in the photo, crank the spindle until your operator arms match the photo (when the large arm reaches its final stopped position continue turning the crank until the small arm reaches its final stopped position).
- Long arm measures approximately 9".
- Short arm measures approximately 4-7/16" (This is the measurement of the link at the end of the jointed arm).
- Sash mounting plate measures approximately 2-1/8" by 5".
- Plastic cover, crank handle, Truth wood screws and the track for the underside of the window are sold separately.
- Covers and crank handles are available in 3 finishes.
- All 4 items are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Order from 3 to 5 wood screws per operator.
- Light tan powder coat with stainless steel arms
Technical Support Information