accredited business BBB
Stainless Steel Connecticut Style Shutter Hinge, Offset
Product Information & Specifications
- Smooth black stainless steel strap with pintle
- Strap measures 1" by 4-1/4" with either a 2-3/16" offset or a 1-1/4" offset.
- Pintle is 4-1/2" long by 7/16" diameter thread.
- Matching black stainless steel wood screws are included
- Loose joint hinges permit easy hanging and removal of shutters
- For use where shutters cover windows that are recessed into brick or stone you would normally use the 2-3/16" offset model.
- For use where shutters cover windows that are recessed into a wood frame you would normally use the 1-1/4"" offset model.
- Offset of hinge allows shutter to open 180 degrees
- Made from stainless steel base material
- This product is sold by the set. A set is 4 hinges, enough to do 2 shutters.
- If you need a lag anchor for this product for a masonary installation, order our SKU 244130. It is a 1/2" diameter lag anchor (in the long version) but it will work for the 7/16" diameter thread on the pintle.It is offered for purchase during checkout.
- Smooth black finish
Technical Support Information