accredited business BBB
Stainless Steel Connecticut Style Shutter Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- This surface mounted shutter hinge is used where the blind or shutter is flush with the casing. For use in frame or masonry construction.
- Smooth stainless steel strap with pintle
- Loose joint hinges permit easy hanging and removal of shutters
- Made from stainless steel base material
- This product is sold by the set. A set is 4 hinges, enough to do 2 shutters.
- Matching black stainless steel screws are included
- A pair of these shutter hinges is designed to hang a shutter of up to 20lbs. For shutters taller than 60" a third center hinge may be required.
- For masonry installation use lag type anchors.
- Smooth black finish
Technical Support Information