accredited business BBB
Shutter Strap Hinge, 2-1/4" Offset
Product Information & Specifications
- These shutter strap hinges are for "inset" shutters. Shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- The offset is 2-1/4" which gives a throw of 4-1/2". This allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position if the siding material extends 4-1/2" or less from the window frame.
- Shutter strap size is available in 4 lengths. Shutter strap measures 1-3/4" wide at the widest point. Strap is made from 12 Ga. steel.
- Pintle plate measures 1-1/2" by 3-1/2" by 1/8". Pintle diameter is 3/8".
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
- Hinge and pintle are zinc chromate plated for corrosion resistance and then finished in wrought iron black for a traditional look.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- Sold by the pair. A pair will hang one shutter.
- Wrought Iron Black
Technical Support Information