accredited business BBB
"L" Type Shutter Hinges
Product Information & Specifications
- These shutter hinges are for "inset" shutters. Inset shutters are installed flush with the window frame when in the closed position (covering the window).
- The hinges are available in 3 different offsets (1/2",1-1/2" and 2-1/4") . The offset gives a "throw" which allows the shutter to lay flat against the house when in the open position.
- The "throw" is approximately double the offset. For example a hinge with a 1/2" offset has about 1" of throw.
- Pintle plate measures 1-1/2" by 3-1/2" by 1/8". Pintle diameter is 3/8".
- "L" strap measures 1-3/8" wide at widest point. Vertical part of the "L" is 5". Horizontal part of the "L" is 6".
- Shutter may be lifted off of pintles after installation.
- Hinge and pintle are zinc chromate plated for corrosion resistance and then finished in wrought iron black for a traditional look.
- Matching wood screws are included.
- For taller shutters consider using our "Middle" shutter hinges.
- Sold by the pair. A pair will hang one shutter.
- Wrought Iron Black
Technical Support Information