accredited business BBB
Galvanized Steel Connecticut Style Shutter Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- This surface mounted shutter hinge is used where the blind or shutter is flush with the casing. For use in frame or masonry construction.
- Steel base material, galvanized for corrosion protection.
- Loose joint hinges permit easy hanging and removal of shutters
- This product is sold by the set. A set is 4 hinges, enough to do 2 shutters.
- Wood screws are included
- A pair of these shutter hinges is designed to hang a shutter of up to 20lbs. For shutters taller than 60" a third center hinge may be required.
- For masonry installation use "5/16 short" lag type anchors.
Technical Support Information