accredited business BBB
Product Information & Specifications
- Spring door holder keeps door in the open position
- Made up of two parts: the spring keeper and the post.
- The post is solid brass. The spring keeper is plated spring steel.
- After installation the door holder allows 2-5/8" clearance between surface of the door and the wall.
- The spring keeper measures about 2" tall by 2-1/8" wide (base) by 3/4" thick.
- The post measures 2" tall.
- Wood screws are included.
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
- Polished Chrome
- Please Note: The top hole on the holder is not large enough for the supplied screws to fit through. This hole is there for installation purposes only, and is where you insert the screw driver to attach and remove the wood screws. See the linked images below for further clarification.