accredited business BBB
Large Shutter Dogs
Product Information & Specifications
- Shutter dogs are used for both working and non-working shutters
- Shutter dogs are usually installed in the vertical position, with the heavier end at the bottom
- Sold by the pair
- One pair includes: 2 shutter dogs, 2 lag screws, 2 anti-rattle hooks, screws for anti-rattle hooks
- Shutter Dogs are reversable (non-handed)
- To install in masonary, use two 3/8" lag shields per shutter dog pair. Lag shields are not included but are offered for purchase during checkout.
- Made of steel base material
- Shutter Dog measures 8-1/8" tall by 3-1/4" wide
- Black wood screws are included for the anti-rattle hook
- Two 3/8 x 4" black lag screws are included per pair of shutter dogs.
- Rough black finish