accredited business BBB
Lokk Latch Combo
Product Information & Specifications
- This model gate latch has the feature of being able to open or lock the gate from the outside of the gate with a key (with limitations, please read below for more specific information).
- It will fit gate posts ranging from 1" thick to 6" thick.
- One size fits metal, vinyl and wood gates (fits vinyl radius corners).
- This model gate latch has a side leg which wrap around the fence post 1" for added strength.
- Made from molded polymer with stainless steel components.
- Locking/Latching Functions for this Product
- Gates have a "pull" side (pull on gate to open) and a "push" side (push on gate to open).
- The latching mechanism installs on the "pull" side of the gate.
- Typically, the "push" side of the gate is the outside of the gate (or the street side) and the "pull" side of the gate is the inside (or yard side).
- Functions from the "pull" side of the gate:
- You can lock the gate with the key
- You can unlock the gate with the key
- Functions from the "push" side of the gate:
- If the gate is not locked, you can use the push button toopen the gate (good for tall gates that you cannot reach over).
- If the gate has previously been locked on the "push" side of the gate (and has not been locked on the "pull" side of the gate), you can unlock the gate.
- This is the main limitation of this latch. If the gate has been locked from the "pull" side, you cannot unlock the gate from the "push" side.
- For right or left hand in-swinging gates.
- Comes complete with instructions, fasteners and 2 keys
- Available in two colors; Black or White.
- Always check with your building department's local building code requirements before installing in swimming pool areas. And please remember that swimming pool gates must be checked on a regular basis to make sure that they are functioning properly in order to keep small children out of the swimming pool area.
- Flat Black
Technical Support Information