Solid Bronze Full Mortise Butt Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- These solid bronze Architectural Grade hinges are an alternative to surface mounted strap hinges. Architectural Grade butt hinges are thicker and of much higher quality than Residential Grade butt hinges.
- These hinges are installed on gates as "full mortise butt hinges" just as hinges are installed on the typical front door of a house. For a more decorative look, surface mount "dummy strap" hinges on the front of your gate.
- The 3" & 3-1/2" hinges come with wood screws.
- The 4" and larger hinges come with wood screws and machine screws.
- They are made of solid bronze base material with a solid bronze hinge pin.
- Optional finials are available for most hinges, check our "Finials & Ball Tips for Door Hinges" section for either Type A or Type B finials.
*NRP HINGES (non-removable pin) have a set screw in the barrel that is accessible only when door is swung open. This security feature deters someone from removing the hinge pin and the door. NRP hinges are normally used for exterior doors that open out.
PAIR or EACH. Please note the UNIT when ordering hinges. We sell the hinges depending on how the manufacturer sells them to us. In this section if a hinge is sold by the PAIR you may order by the half pair. For example if you want 3 hinges order 1.5 pair when you check out. If the hinge is sold by the EACH and you need 3 hinges then order 3 EACH.
- 613 (US10B) oil rubbed bronze
Technical Support Information