accredited business BBB
Pull for Gates and Doors, Solid Bronze
Product Information & Specifications
- Solid bronze pull for gates and doors for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Available in two lengths; 12.5" and 17.5".
- The 12.5" size has a screw hole center to center dimension of 11.5".
- The 17.5" size has a screw hole center to center dimension of 16.5".
- Attachment screws are included (Stainless steel hex head 5/16" diameter machine screws). Please specify in the comment section when you check out whether you would like your attachment screws 2" in length or 2-1/2" in length.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. Please read more about this by clicking on the link.
- PLEASE NOTE: We can special order these pulls so that you can mount one on each side of your door with no mounting hardware or screws visible (known as "back-to-back mounting"). Please call if you wish to order "back-to-back" mounting. We will need to know your door thickness. There is an additional charge of $30.00 for two pulls set up for "back-to-back mounting".
- Solid Natural Bronze
Technical Support Information