accredited business BBB
Mason Pintle & Strap Hinge
Product Information & Specifications
- This very high quality solid bronze strap hinge is made for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- This product is sold in components. The components consist of 2 items; a strap hinge which attaches to the gate surface and a masonary pintle which is cemented into a masonary wall (for example block or stone) or post.
- Lag screws are included with the strap hinge. The Lag Screws are made from stainless steel and coated black. Lag Screws are available in two lengths (1.5" or 2.5"). Please specify which length you prefer in the "Comment" section when you checkout.
- The masonary pintle measures approximately 13.5" long by 1-1/8" in diameter. The pintle is 2.25" tall by 11/16" in diameter. The masonary pintle is made of solid brass and may be cut down in length by the end user if necessary.
- Two hinges will support a 150 lb. gate or door. Three hinges will support a 250 lb. gate or door.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. Please read more about this by clicking on the link.
- Straps are Natural Solid Bronze
- Masonary Pintle is solid brass
Technical Support Information