accredited business BBB
Lever Bar Latch, Solid Bronze
Product Information & Specifications
- Very high quality Lever Bar Latch for gates and doors. Made from solid bronze.
- Latch operates from both sides of the gate.
- Made from solid bronze and is made for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Available in a "Right Hand" or "Left Hand" model. Model shown in photo is the "Left Hand" model.
- Drop Bar measures 7". Back Plates measure 2-3/4" by 4-1/2". Lever is 6" with a 3-1/4" projection.
- Fits gate thicknesses of 3/4" to 2.5". The spindle that connects the front and back piece is a 5/16" square steel rod.
- If you are installing this on double gates and you need a single dummy to go with this order our SKU 850132. These are sold by the each so if you need a dummy for the front of the gate and one for the back order two each SKU 850132. This single dummy is offered for purchase during checkout.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. Please read more about this by clicking on the link.
- The use of a gate stop with this product is strongly recommended to protect the drop bar. A gate that slams in a strong wind can damage a bronze drop bar. The installation of a gate stop will protect the drop bar. Gate stop is offered for purchase during checkout.
- Natural Solid Bronze
Technical Support Information