accredited business BBB
Large Ring Turn, Solid Bronze
Product Information & Specifications
- Solid Bronze ring turn for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired. From our "Solid Bronze Collection".
- Ring turn may be used as a "pull" or may be combined with a spring latch (our SKU 634014) and spindle (our SKU 634004) to create a gate latch.
- To create a gate latch purchase 2 ring turns (one for the front and one for the back of the gate or door), one spindle and one spring latch per gate or door.
- Ring turn back plate measures 4-1/2" tall and 2-3/4" wide. Diameter of ring is 4-3/4".
- Spring latch fits into a 1" diameter hole drilled into the edge of the door. Spring latch backset (distance from the edge of the door to the center of the spindle hole) is 2-3/4".
- Spring latch bolt protrudes a maximum of 7/16" (similiar to the spring latch on a typical front door). Spring latch includes a solid brass trim piece for the edge of the door and a solid brass strike plate, both pieces are oil rubbed bronze finish. Also included with spring latch are fasteners, paper installation template and a dust box. Spring latch contains some steel internal parts.
- Spindle is 5" long by 5/16" square. Can be used on a maximum 3" thick door. For narrower doors it can easily be cut down with a hacksaw. Spindle is made from steel with a yellow zinc plating.
- Mounting screws are included with the ring turn.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The Bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. Please read more about this by clicking on the link.
- Solid Natural Bronze
Technical Support Information