accredited business BBB
Single Acting Spring Hinge, Reverse Action
Product Information & Specifications
- This hinge has a reverse action spring which means that the spring action works to open the door rather than close the door.
- Non-template hinge, for wood doors. Hinges have screwholes but are also weldable for metal gates.
- Pivot points do not align with standard full mortise hinges. These hinges cannot be mixed with other types of hinges on the same door.
- Steel base material.
- Wood screws are included on the 3" size.
- Machine screws are included on the 6" size.
- The "Size" dimension is the height of the plate that mounts on the door and jamb.
- The 3" hinge maximum door weight is 45lbs using 2 hinges and 65lbs using 3 hinges.
- The 6" hinge maximum door weight is 125lbs using 2 hinges and 155lbs using 3 hinges.
- 652(US26D) Satin Chrome
- 601(US1B) Bright Black Japanned
Technical Support Information